Super easy fudge recipe....That's a no fail!!
Author: Chef Charity
Recipe type: Candy
Cuisine: American - Dessert
- 4½ cups sugar
- 1 - 12 oz. can of Evaporate Milk
- 10 oz. Milk chocolate chips
- 18 oz. Dark chocolate chips
- 1 jar of Marshmallow Creme
- 2 large handfuls of mini marshmallows
- 1 T. vanilla extract
- Line a ½ sheet pan (lipped cookie sheet) with parchment paper and spray with pan spray. In a large sauce pan, on medium heat, mix the sugar and evaporated milk together. Stir occasionally until it boils, then let it simmer for 5 min. Add both types of chocolate chips, marshmallow creme and marshmallows. Using a hand mixer, beat these ingredients into the hot sugar/milk mixture until smooth. Add vanilla and mix it in thoroughly. Pour into prepared pan, and let cool until set. To cut, turn the fudge out onto a cutting board, remove the parchment paper and with a large, sharp knife, remove the imperfect sides of the rectangle (eat these while you slave away at cutting). Measure both sides and figure an even number of pieces to cut. Cut into strips along the longer side and then finish off into bite sized squares.